MY SOMBER HEALTH CORNER TOPICS: KIDNEY KINKS
Image by Balik on Pixabay
How Important Are Your Kidneys
The Sad Truth
One thing I hate to see happen is the various health problems that can affect children at a very young age. One issue that came to my attention was kidney disease in a child or young teenager. I mean, they are just starting out in life and facing problems that should be the exclusive domain of an adult.
They haven’t even had much of a chance to abuse their bodies yet like those done in by chain smokers, or alcoholics, or drug addicts. I saw my grandson fall down once as a baby, receive a gash in his forehead, and then witnessed all clues to its existence disappear within a week or so. When that happens to me, it takes a year to get the same result and still leaves a scar.
But not so with kidneys. Even children can have either acute kidney disease, or the chronic version and suffer the same maladies as the older versions of themselves. If the problem can’t be cured, they may have to spend the rest of their lives getting dialysis treatments and probably die at an early age as a result.
So, I wanted to know more about kidney functions and what issues can cause them to malfunction or even fail. This article is a synopsis of what I found out and how I can better protect my own.
The Kidneys Are Amazing Little Organs.
When I drew inspiration for writing this article, I did some research and found out some interesting things that I didn’t know before. Like, the vital importance my kidneys are to my over bodily health? I was amazed by the information I found.
- They process about 200 quarts of blood every 24 hours
- They get rid of excess water and waste products
- They rid the body of toxins
- Help Keep all bodily functions working smoothly
What Happens When Things Go Wrong?
If they can’t do their job properly, the results are debilitating:
- You feel exhausted all the time
- You have bouts of stomach pain
- Headaches arise and become more prevalent
- There is a problem with bloating and water retention
- You have a high risk of kidney stones infiltrating your body
Ive never had a kidney stone but I knew people who did get them and I could feel their pain. One of them was my wife and I had to watch her go through the agony of dealing with the hard discomfort that ensued until she had it removed. So I recently wanted more more info about their causes and symptoms and this is what I found:
- Highly Acidic Urine
- Urinary Tract infections
- Buildup of Waste Products
- Buildup of Toxins
- Excessive Lower Back Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Urinary Tract Pain
- Severe Vomiting
- Feeling Nauseated
- Continual urge to pass Urine
- Constant chills or sweating
The good news is that kidney stones are easily treatable if diagnosed early.
Should You Consider Cleansing Your Kidneys?
If you focus on this issue the results can be alarming:
- Improves their functionality
- Reduces or eliminates bloating
- You will be able to process certain foods better
- Will allow your body to absorb nutrients and convert food into energy
- Help to eliminate fatigue
- Better able to prevent infection
- Reduce the likelihood of bladder problems
- Minimized the chances of developing Kidney Stones
- Helps correct hormonal imbalances
- Helps prevent skin issues such as: acne, eczema, and rashes
Recommended Cleansing Foods That I like
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Increases levels of antioxidants
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Reduces blood pressure
- Dissolves kidney stones with embedded citric acid
- Flushes out toxins
2. Kidney Beans
- Removes wastes and toxins from the body
- Flushes out Kidney Stones effectively
- Rich in vitamin B, Fiber, Minerals
- Boosts the functionality of the urinary tract
3. Lemon Juice
- increases citric levels in urine which helps prevent Kidney Stones
- Dissolves Oxalate Crystals
- Filters blood
- Flushes out waste and toxins
- In conjunction with o
- live oil helps passage of stones
- Mild diuretic
- Rich in lycopene which helps kidneys functionality
- Large quantities of potassium salts which regulate acidity of urine
- Prevents stone formation
- Effective diuretic
- Removes kidney stones and improves functionality
- Lowers level of Uric Acid in blood
- Essential oils break down Kidney Stones and allow smooth removal
- Effective pain killer
The Bottom Line
As I get older, I think more about my health and what I can do to improve bodily functions performing as they should. Even though I have never had problems with my kidneys, that doesn’t mean that I won’t some time in the future.
The foods that I have listed are all part of my diet except for apple cider vinegar, but I am going to give it a shot. I understand it also helps with weight loss, so that is another benefit to consider. I suppose that might be a subject for a future My Boring Health Corner blog.
I am requesting that my readers click on the links provided and download a sample read of each book and give a review on Amazon. You will have free access to the first four chapters of each book. My hope is that you will like the story lines enough to obtain either an eBook version or a paperback copy that you can put on your bookshelf as a masterpiece when you are done. FATE STALKS A HERO I: RESURGENCE, FATE STALKS A HERO II:THE FIJI FULCRUM, and THE SAGA OF HERACLES PENOIT. I will be giving excerpts on these works in upcoming blogs to familiarize you the reader with exciting details about the contents of each one. Thank you!